08-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Sorry guys, I missed it. I was moving out of my house, I will be more active now. Sorry!
|
The Family Clan.
|
|
08-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Sorry guys, I missed it. I was moving out of my house, I will be more active now. Sorry!
08-18-2010, 05:25 PM
do we meet everyday?
08-18-2010, 05:26 PM
[COLOR="White"]We're meant to, but it's only been me and Shayn there each day.
Tomorrow is the official day where everyone comes. So spread the word. [/COLOR]
08-18-2010, 05:30 PM
ok we should do some kind of event with the clan soon
08-18-2010, 05:36 PM
You members decide the event. I'l do it
08-18-2010, 05:37 PM
hahah okay
08-18-2010, 05:44 PM
D: !!, I'm missing everything due to teaching kids how to swim
QQ, but on the other hand, Have fun =]
08-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Arcrmaster Wrote:D: !!, I'm missing everything due to teaching kids how to swim Our first meeting is tomorrow, join us for 5mins?
08-18-2010, 06:35 PM
I have to class that last for about 2 hours, then I teach for 4, get a break @ the pool for 40 minutes and then teach again for 4 hours. So I don't know if I can D:
08-18-2010, 09:16 PM
I'll try to get on, hehe. Let me know when it is, Shane. High School orientation is tomorrow, as well.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| New uprising clan #nobulyzone | Behind | 11 | 1,039 |
06-19-2014, 12:42 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| #1 clan | Behind | 42 | 2,613 |
02-24-2014, 05:00 AM Last Post: The Propker |
|
| Looking for Clan | Greengeako4 | 11 | 891 |
12-17-2013, 09:31 AM Last Post: D Kai V2 |
|
| official twerkteam clan | Roy | 44 | 2,646 |
09-02-2013, 04:09 AM Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r |
|
| [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting | Trent | 15 | 1,029 |
05-25-2013, 05:45 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| HappyChat clan. | Nefast | 3 | 550 |
05-09-2013, 12:51 PM Last Post: Nefast |
|
| @Clan Ranks | Zainahmed | 3 | 533 |
05-05-2013, 06:39 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| New clan | Humours | 4 | 549 |
05-03-2013, 01:19 PM Last Post: Stefff |
|
| Search German clan? | Schokohase | 2 | 475 |
04-28-2013, 01:35 PM Last Post: Schokohase |
|
| VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan | Smackturd | 5 | 514 |
04-21-2013, 12:33 PM Last Post: Smackturd |
|