Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
..::Fruit Ninja | PVM Clan::..
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]
N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Our clan chat was deleted for some reason, I just remade it >.>

EVERYONE JOIN IT, I usually only see King Cobra, Lord of AGS, and a few others in there.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm sorry but what's the new clan chat?

It used to be /Join Fruit.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
-> IGN: I 45 def I
-> Combat level: 126
-> Attack Style: melee or range
-> Activity Points: 12100 Screenshot by Lightshot
-> Do you know where the bosses are? Yesh :p
-> Will you share loot at our events? of course
-> Who told you about us? Found on forums under clan
[COLOR="Lime"]I 45 def I you are accepted.

Please "/join fruits" for our cc.
[/COLOR]
Hi guys i am back from my vacations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Yea and also need help at recovering my in game acc , coz forgot pass Sad(

Plz help !
Regards,
Dragflare
Out of curiosity, how are you going to make a pvm clan, when you rage when you can't get a kill at Wyverns?
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]Fruit Ninja is inactive.

If you wish to join another similar clan made by Suffi, join Minigame Hunters instead.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,178 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,855 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 1,062 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 3,005 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,221 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 598 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 593 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 601 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 510 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 591 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)