Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
~New Pure clan~ ~Team Pure Destiny~
#11
r]Current Display Name[/r]: TPD Alex


[r]Combat Level[/r]: 3


[r]Picture of your Stats[/r]About to train.



-INTERVIEW-

[r]How did you find out about TPD?[/r]: My friend Gregg told me about it.


[r]What made you apply for TPD? (It sounded fun.)[/r]:


[r]Who do you know in TPD.:Sweden prod)?[/r]:


[r]Do you have problems with any TPD Members?no I find them friendly[/r]:


[r]Where do you live? (England)[/r]:


[r]How experienced are you in Pure Clanning?[/r]: I’m a new pker I wasn’t learn how to pk.

[r]I will promise that i keep a Vote available for the 10% Accuracy Boost when needed[/r]:


[r]List your Clan history, be completely honest, list every single Clan.[/r]:None


[r]Have you PK'd with or applied to any Pure Clan in the last 60 days? If yes, list all the Clans.[/r]:no.


[r]It is important that you stay active in our Forums, the minimum you have to do is to check them as often as possible for News, Events & Signups, will you do this?[/r]:
#12
Simpe-Asante Wrote:r]Current Display Name[/r]: TPD Alex


[r]Combat Level[/r]: 3


[r]Picture of your Stats[/r]About to train.



-INTERVIEW-

[r]How did you find out about TPD?[/r]: My friend Gregg told me about it.


[r]What made you apply for TPD? (It sounded fun.)[/r]:


[r]Who do you know in TPD.:Sweden prod)?[/r]:


[r]Do you have problems with any TPD Members?no I find them friendly[/r]:


[r]Where do you live? (England)[/r]:


[r]How experienced are you in Pure Clanning?[/r]: I’m a new pker I wasn’t learn how to pk.

[r]I will promise that i keep a Vote available for the 10% Accuracy Boost when needed[/r]:


[r]List your Clan history, be completely honest, list every single Clan.[/r]:None


[r]Have you PK'd with or applied to any Pure Clan in the last 60 days? If yes, list all the Clans.[/r]:no.


[r]It is important that you stay active in our Forums, the minimum you have to do is to check them as often as possible for News, Events & Signups, will you do this?[/r]:


I will let you in once i saw you ingame, and when you leveled up a bit.
#13
bump:troll:
#14
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]I Might Join my pure...hehe Smile BUT I DONT THINK MY STATS ARE GOOD...

-FORMAL PART-

Current Display Name: Itz Hero


Combat Level: 88


Picture of your Stats:
- 99 HitPoints
- 99 Range
- 99 Str
- 60 Attack
- 45 Defence
- 0 Pray
- 0 Mage

-INTERVIEW-

How did you find out about TPD?: Looking on Forums


What made you apply for TPD? (If you got recruited, please name the person that recruited you.): I think the clan is interesting , and should be fun , pk and lose some stuff <3 Smile

Who do you know in TPD(they do have to KNOW you too.)?: NobOdY


Do you have problems with any TPD Members?: Nooo


Where do you live? (Country + Region): South America / Peru


How experienced are you in Pure Clanning?: Im good staking whit my pure <3 and well i would like to pking Smile , i know how to work in teamwork Big Grin

I will promise that i keep a Vote available for the 10% Accuracy Boost when needed: ye... i always do that anyways lol


List your Clan history, be completely honest, list every single Clan: mmm... well i dont remember i was in alot of skilling clans Tongue


Have you PK'd with or applied to any Pure Clan in the last 60 days? If yes, list all the Clans.: Stake Only u.u and well some pkng but not in clans.


It is important that you stay active in our Forums, the minimum you have to do is to check them as often as possible for News, Events & Signups, will you do this?: Yaaa sure .. everytime i get back from school

Hehe Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]
Oh i forgor , if u need a nice tittle o something for the clan i can do it , im not the best but i know something about PS Smile Soo if u need any text or something like that just tell me haha Big Grin[/COLOR]
#15
LovelyBones Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]I Might Join my pure...hehe Smile BUT I DONT THINK MY STATS ARE GOOD...

-FORMAL PART-

Current Display Name: Itz Hero


Combat Level: 88


Picture of your Stats:
- 99 HitPoints
- 99 Range
- 99 Str
- 60 Attack
- 45 Defence
- 0 Pray
- 0 Mage

-INTERVIEW-

How did you find out about TPD?: Looking on Forums


What made you apply for TPD? (If you got recruited, please name the person that recruited you.): I think the clan is interesting , and should be fun , pk and lose some stuff <3 Smile

Who do you know in TPD(they do have to KNOW you too.)?: NobOdY


Do you have problems with any TPD Members?: Nooo


Where do you live? (Country + Region): South America / Peru


How experienced are you in Pure Clanning?: Im good staking whit my pure <3 and well i would like to pking Smile , i know how to work in teamwork Big Grin

I will promise that i keep a Vote available for the 10% Accuracy Boost when needed: ye... i always do that anyways lol


List your Clan history, be completely honest, list every single Clan: mmm... well i dont remember i was in alot of skilling clans Tongue


Have you PK'd with or applied to any Pure Clan in the last 60 days? If yes, list all the Clans.: Stake Only u.u and well some pkng but not in clans.


It is important that you stay active in our Forums, the minimum you have to do is to check them as often as possible for News, Events & Signups, will you do this?: Yaaa sure .. everytime i get back from school

Hehe Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]
Oh i forgor , if u need a nice tittle o something for the clan i can do it , im not the best but i know something about PS Smile Soo if u need any text or something like that just tell me haha Big Grin[/COLOR]

Welcome to the clan mate, despite me AND Sweden Prod are ipmuted so i'll link you to a chatbox soon? Smile
#16
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB0AMSj0wXIkn9GRSzhcq...eVCOdVlryA]
#17
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB0AMSj0wXIkn9GRSzhcq...eVCOdVlryA]

Trip preview uploaded to thread
#18
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]
TeamPD Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB0AMSj0wXIkn9GRSzhcq...eVCOdVlryA]

Trip preview uploaded to thread

that video needs major editing work...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#19
guyss we have done a video together me and yp =) pm us if u wana pk with us.
#20
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
-FORMAL PART-

[r]Current Display Name[/r]: Loathe/Selorexx


[r]Combat Level[/r]: It varies. But I'm mainly a 1-30 def pure.


[r]Picture of your Stats[/r]: As I said, it varies. So I can't tell you what it really sticks to.



-INTERVIEW-

[r]How did you find out about TPD?[/r]: Sweden Prod told me.


[r]What made you apply for TPD? (If you got recruited, please name the person that recruited you.)[/r]: Sweden Prod.


[r]Who do you know in TPD(they do have to KNOW you too.)?[/r]: Sweden Prod.


[r]Do you have problems with any TPD Members?[/r]: Not that I know of.


[r]Where do you live? (Country + Region)[/r]: Us, East Coast


[r]How experienced are you in Pure Clanning?[/r]: I made my own clan on RS a few years back called, 'True Pures'. So Ik how it works.

[r]I will promise that i keep a Vote available for the 10% Accuracy Boost when needed[/r]: Sure. My votes mainly go for tickets anyways, but I can keep 1 open.


[r]List your Clan history, be completely honest, list every single Clan.[/r]: I've made several clans on several things. I've made pure clans, main clans, PvM clans. Nothing I really haven't done. As for this server, I haven't been in a clan yet.


[r]Have you PK'd with or applied to any Pure Clan in the last 60 days? If yes, list all the Clans.[/r]: None at all.


[r]It is important that you stay active in our Forums, the minimum you have to do is to check them as often as possible for News, Events & Signups, will you do this?[/r]: Yeah.[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,033 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  Team doei L2 SWITCH 24 1,576 02-28-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: 010pure
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,581 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 876 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,594 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  Team Zimmerman! nater360 44 2,365 07-31-2013, 12:44 PM
Last Post: drizzit
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,018 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 544 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 528 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 544 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)