Poll: Support?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. Please explain why so I know what I'm good at.
50.00%
7 50.00%
No. Please explain so I know what I must improve upon.
50.00%
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Salil's Time.
#11
[COLOR="SlateGray"]
Shqiptar Wrote:/holding

why the fuck do ppl always make apps after promotions and demotions....?

RTFM Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Holding for now. The promotions and demotions just passed, so it's not really an appropriate time.

/hold[/COLOR]

Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I told you not to make this because we just had promotions and demotions..
/Hold until you prove to me you're active and mature as well as helpful.[/COLOR]

No one gives a shit if you are holding your vote, there's no reason to post if you aren't going to vote.

Ot; [SPOILER]No[SPOILER]Still No[SPOILER]I find you annoying and childish.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/COLOR]
#12
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]No. Premotes just happened. I knew everyone was gonna make applications now.

Your alittle bit too "flamy" for me.

Plus need to be more active.

/Sorry[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#13
From what I've seen of you, you're often childish.

Most of my friends are childish but I have serious conversations with them too.

I sense a mature side in you. Show me it!

kty.

BTW, doesn't really matter when you make your application. Doesn't matter that people just got promoted. I just see this app as you saying "Hey, I'm interested."
#14
[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]Lol, positive poll.




OT: Yeah, I'll support you, Salil.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#15
[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"][spoiler][Image: 1fy5y]
[Image: 1fy5X]
[Image: 1fy6h]
[Image: 1fy6B]
[Image: 1fy6U]

[Image: 1fyhJ]
[Image: 1fyij]
[Image: 1fyk5]
[/spoiler]
If you can't follow simple rules yourself, how do you expect us to think you'll enforce them?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#16
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Brendan Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"][spoiler][Image: 1fy5y]
[Image: 1fy5X]
[Image: 1fy6h]
[Image: 1fy6B]
[Image: 1fy6U]

[Image: 1fyhJ]
[Image: 1fyij]
[Image: 1fyk5]
[/spoiler]
If you can't follow simple rules yourself, how do you expect us to think you'll enforce them?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

At the in-game reports. It's been 9 months since the last report. People can change.
At the infractions. I agree, I get a lot of infractions, but it's not the entirety of a moderator to have no infractions. I know for a fact that a lot of ex-staff members had a bunch of infractions, and they turned out to be great staff members. I learn from my mistakes, trying hard not to repeat them. Forums infractions are just one thing I need to improve upon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#17
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]You're quite the guy. I told you to wait awhile on your last application and I believe you have.

I've noticed a little change in your attitude, I don't know if it's enough to get you mod but i'll

leave that up to the owners and players. I believe it may be possible to give you a chance, you just need to prove

yourself.

/Support[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#18
[SIZE="2"]Auto declined as will be the rest of your mod apps for your lifetime on SilGar.

How many times did I say NO ingame before I finally muted you THREE TIMES because you wouldn't stop asking?
How many times did I say you'll never get mod?
How many times did I tell you to stop begging?

At least 15+

And you have the nerve to make a mod app.

Go fuck yourself.[/SIZE]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gabe Ashton Salil Tripple App My Spear 50 2,990 03-30-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Darkdanger16
  Salil's Mod App. Allah Swag 30 2,303 08-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  my time has come King Redempt 4 593 08-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Marines476
  Adventure Time's Mod app Nemo21 83 3,232 06-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Xanadu
  Beta Legend's Mod App (Poll this time) Beta Legend 16 733 12-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: King Cobra
  My time is now, Str man mod apply. str man 51 2,053 08-19-2010, 10:40 AM
Last Post: str man
  Blessed. it's about time. Blue Berry 57 2,059 05-23-2010, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  the time is nigh dynastyz 76 2,486 04-19-2010, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jail Time for Mod :) Jail Time 4 409 10-14-2009, 04:58 AM
Last Post: rubbish not

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)