Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PayPal
#11
Good that paypals back.
#12
Thanks for bringing paypal back.
#13
this was well needed, thank you Britt.
#14
[COLOR="White"]BEAUTIFUL.

Having to deal with stuff over the phone was a little more effort than it should have been.

Thanks![/COLOR]
#15
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]thanks to fix that ;d
but i prefer onebip to donate Wink
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#16
Cool, its will help me alot. ^^
#17
Glad to have thing back, the other one was a pain, didn't work both time i donated.
#18
[SIZE="2"]I find it so funny how you're all saying it's so helpful, and you're so glad it's back because it's easier for you to donate...

But we've only gotten 1 payment since I added it back v.v[/SIZE]
#19
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
Mommy Wrote:[SIZE="2"]I find it so funny how you're all saying it's so helpful, and you're so glad it's back because it's easier for you to donate...

But we've only gotten 1 payment since I added it back v.v[/SIZE]

Wonder if some of them have even donated, L.

OT:; Seems like a good update to the people who donate alot.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#20
yay no more little kids fucking us over :neo:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

[/COLOR]go us


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)