11-30-2012, 06:05 PM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]Nice new mini game. I wish I can try it out soon.
# Cookied[/SIZE][/COLOR]
# Cookied[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
Updates November 30, 2012
|
|
11-30-2012, 06:05 PM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]Nice new mini game. I wish I can try it out soon.
# Cookied[/SIZE][/COLOR]
11-30-2012, 06:06 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]:o Drop party!?
>logs on[/SIZE][/COLOR]
11-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Good job, Girvis.
11-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Really nice update, something to keep us bored players occupied
. Still can't wait for v8!!!
11-30-2012, 06:41 PM
the new minigame sucks, you guys could've done something relevant like fix the clan chat system or the server so it doesn't crash every time I bank a full inventory of cooked fish.
11-30-2012, 06:43 PM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]
Jokerjake72 Wrote:the new minigame sucks, you guys could've done something relevant like fix the clan chat system or the server so it doesn't crash every time I bank a full inventory of cooked fish. Ungrateful piece of shit >.> Nice updates : [/SIZE][/COLOR]
11-30-2012, 06:44 PM
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Hmm interesting.
Glad to see bugs fixed, and I'll have to try out the new minigame. Nice job.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
11-30-2012, 07:07 PM
Jokerjake72 Wrote:the new minigame sucks, you guys could've done something relevant like fix the clan chat system or the server so it doesn't crash every time I bank a full inventory of cooked fish. Hey pal, do us a favor and stop being such a douche. Just because they didn't fix it this update, doesn't mean they won't fix it in the near future updates. As for the new mini-game, great idea. The whip only option on the other hand is my favorite.
11-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Ye cool updates I guess. Nice.
11-30-2012, 07:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012, 07:57 PM by Jokerjake72.)
Killercutter Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"] I'll be more grateful when I don't lag out randomly or every time I bank while skilling. And I'm a piece of shit. What a nice thing to say.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Updates March 10, 2015 | Gir | 10 | 1,568 |
12-29-2016, 07:13 AM Last Post: Servicegyb |
|
| Updates August 1st, 2015 | Gir | 26 | 3,437 |
12-29-2016, 06:54 AM Last Post: Servicegyb |
|
| Updates April 21, 2015 | Gir | 29 | 4,329 |
12-29-2016, 06:46 AM Last Post: Servicegyb |
|
| Staff Updates | Gir | 20 | 3,409 |
12-29-2016, 04:57 AM Last Post: Servicegyb |
|
| Updates September 15, 2014 | Gir | 34 | 3,984 |
07-20-2016, 10:54 PM Last Post: AesteNow |
|
| Updates February 07, 2015 | Gir | 36 | 4,362 |
07-20-2016, 10:49 PM Last Post: AesteNow |
|
| Updates October 15, 2014 | Gir | 26 | 3,164 |
06-14-2016, 05:50 AM Last Post: Rs Himself |
|
| Updates September 8, 2014 | Gir | 18 | 2,537 |
06-13-2016, 11:02 PM Last Post: Steklodelwqp |
|
| Updates April 15, 2015 | Gir | 30 | 4,332 |
06-13-2016, 11:01 PM Last Post: Steklodelwqp |
|
| Updates August 6th, 2015 | Gir | 29 | 5,694 |
05-13-2016, 10:27 AM Last Post: Edwardlete |
|