07-27-2013, 05:37 AM
yeah theres many people who been here longer than him
| Poll: Brady4mod You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 56 | 67.47% | |
| No | 27 | 32.53% | |
| Total | 83 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Brady's Tank Moderator Application.
|
|
07-27-2013, 05:37 AM
yeah theres many people who been here longer than him
07-27-2013, 06:36 AM
Ofcourse you get a yes from me. One of the few people left that actually deserves a chance.
I miss you bbe gurl C:
07-27-2013, 07:03 AM
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]never ever seen you ingame before, you seem like a nice guy though
/no support[/SIZE][/COLOR]
um, sorry but you quit and ive seen you on like 1 time in the past few months. /no support
![]() http://sg-forum.com/community/introducti...ost1294403 Brittany Wrote:Things that will Auto Decline your application
07-27-2013, 08:11 AM
[SIZE="3"]You're a nice guy ingame and I think you'll be a good addition to the staff.
/Support (Siberian Husky > Wiener Dog)[/SIZE]
07-27-2013, 08:15 AM
[SIZE="2"]Yes. Even though we haven't know each-other for long, I think you're a responsible and helpful player; and an all around good friend.
Full support, dude.[/SIZE]
07-27-2013, 08:17 AM
well yeah support but i don't really understand why you'd want to be mod, you get nothing from it...
07-27-2013, 08:41 AM
your sammich is the reason I vote yes.
07-27-2013, 08:52 AM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I voted no for two reasons.
I don't see you on as much as I used too. I no longer have you added which may be why and I also understand time zone does play a part and if it was for just that reason alone I wouldn't have voted. I just feel there are better candidates with a mod app open at the moment. Although, good luck because right now seems like the time to apply.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-27-2013, 09:17 AM
Sorry but my answer is a no.
You really haven't been that active ingame. I saw you on maybe once in a couple of months. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bakura's Moderation Application | Kayu10 | 46 | 5,821 |
06-30-2016, 01:19 PM Last Post: Tom |
|
| Str Man Moderator Application | str man | 2 | 835 |
10-22-2014, 11:19 AM Last Post: Gir |
|
| L2 Switch's Moderator Application | L2 SWITCH | 44 | 4,592 |
06-18-2014, 01:42 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application | 010pure | 23 | 2,135 |
06-17-2014, 11:09 AM Last Post: Welshboy |
|
| Ashton's Application | Brady | 1 | 709 |
12-14-2013, 12:44 AM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dean/Gl Then Mod Application | Bum Me Plz | 40 | 4,966 |
10-23-2013, 06:25 AM Last Post: Bum Me Plz |
|
| Moderator. | Hanging On | 56 | 4,278 |
08-31-2013, 10:37 AM Last Post: Welshboy |
|
| dr fishblades moderator app #2! | Dr Fishblade | 41 | 3,149 |
08-24-2013, 11:52 AM Last Post: Matt |
|
| Jay Zody's Mod Application | JayZody | 21 | 1,486 |
07-18-2013, 07:03 PM Last Post: Agent |
|
| D Kai's Moderator Application | D Kai | 113 | 8,017 |
07-14-2013, 07:39 AM Last Post: D Kai |
|