Poll: what does silabgarza need?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
g.e?
19.05%
4 19.05%
more players?
71.43%
15 71.43%
more shops?
4.76%
1 4.76%
more mods ? or admins?
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I updated ele kills 100/100
#11
That was a good 3b loot from Chaos Element right there Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100 Kills /Backpage 9 582 04-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  updated wins of last 2 days Dr Fishblade 16 786 03-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Dr Fishblade
  250 kbd kills!! not to bad Eaglemufin1 12 786 11-12-2012, 07:47 AM
Last Post: TygaV2
  some wyvern kills Meow Pk 4 435 10-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Meow Pk
  After over 300 hellhound kills... Ries 17 1,054 08-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Im Codehh
  30 kills with chaotic Maul ILLZONE 10 561 06-19-2011, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Beside You
  My skills updated! I Joey I 0 197 09-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Last Post: I Joey I
  New updated pics of my best items Lady Vesta 15 603 09-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Last Post: You Love Me
  pureskilla updated bank pureskilla 16 673 12-04-2009, 10:46 AM
Last Post: pureskilla

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)