Posts: 673
Threads: 67
Joined: Mar 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Yes.
You've been;
Mod ingame,
Admin ingame,
Forums mod,
Forums Admin,
BANNED BY GIR D:
Well, Ima say yes, it proves that you are right for the job. Also you're always online when you can so the, not active enough bit is bullshit. (No offence)
well, good luck mate[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 6,010
Threads: 564
Joined: Sep 2009
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
Godly255 Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Yes.
You've been;
Mod ingame,
Admin ingame,
Forums mod,
Forums Admin,
BANNED BY GIR D:
Well, Ima say yes, it proves that you are right for the job. Also you're always online when you can so the, not active enough bit is bullshit. (No offence)
well, good luck mate[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Yeah, Ikr? He's ownage :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,241
Threads: 286
Joined: Jun 2010
I support, I've been seeing you around a lot, helping players.
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 137
Joined: Mar 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]do i have to explain why you should be mod?
its too obvious, support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,377
Threads: 94
Joined: Aug 2009
Well thanks to all of you and Mr. Void, you didnt give me a good reason D:
Posts: 1,066
Threads: 99
Joined: Mar 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]You're 'EX'-staff, for a reason. no doubt.
and personally, i don't think your worth the 2nd chance, to anyone here. you ditch the community, come back when you want, which is ur choice... but then you think you can just have your staff position back? fuck off.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,866
Threads: 214
Joined: Oct 2009
YES, you used to be like the best admin/mod ever.
Posts: 429
Threads: 66
Joined: Feb 2010
king cesar Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]You're 'EX'-staff, for a reason. no doubt.
and personally, i don't think your worth the 2nd chance, to anyone here. you ditch the community, come back when you want, which is ur choice... but then you think you can just have your staff position back? fuck off.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
They're alot of ex-staff tha became mod again. He deserves a chance. I support because alot of threads you made are still up which means they're good also because you have alot of experience in game.
![[Image: hurh8j.png]](http://i47.tinypic.com/hurh8j.png)
<----- Epic!!
![[Image: Tanksta.gif]](http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss156/gee-orgy/Tanksta.gif)
^^Thx Winter
![[Image: 24v6wip.png]](http://i46.tinypic.com/24v6wip.png)
^^Thx Kevin Wish You Luck In Marines
![[Image: 1zgstxe.png]](http://i53.tinypic.com/1zgstxe.png)
^^Thx Prophet
Posts: 1,377
Threads: 94
Joined: Aug 2009
king cesar Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]You're 'EX'-staff, for a reason. no doubt.
and personally, i don't think your worth the 2nd chance, to anyone here. you ditch the community, come back when you want, which is ur choice... but then you think you can just have your staff position back? fuck off.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
You fuck off. I don't "want" my position back, I'm working to earn it back. And why wouldn't I be owrth receiving a second chance? You're a total asshole dude. Plus, I'm sure I would be 100x better as you, you are never on. Hope you realize you just got gf'd.
Posts: 4,843
Threads: 322
Joined: Apr 2010
ohhh ehhm gee support!!!!!! you were a great staff member and no doubt in my mind you will be one again