Posts: 435
Threads: 28
Joined: Sep 2009
king arch19 Wrote:Thanks everyone,
besides s4f3 for some reason hates me lol.
Why you go around voting no on everyones apps? thats cheap and very selfish...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
Posts: 190
Threads: 18
Joined: Oct 2009
who i vote no on? you voted no for me i voted no for you
Posts: 435
Threads: 28
Joined: Sep 2009
Rofl???????????? you have 7 yes's and 0 nos learn to fucking read dumbass??!?!?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
Posts: 66
Threads: 8
Joined: Oct 2009
king arch19 is a selfish, indulgent, cant be bothered to help person and does not have the qualities for a mod.
1. I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM DO ANYTHING HE STATES
2.HIS "PREVIOUS EXPIRIENCE" COULD BE A BUNCH OF BULL OR A EASY ADMIN SERVER
3.MODS NEED TO BE KNOWN, IF YOU ARE NOT KNOWN ON THE SERVER, YOU CANT BE ONE!
4.HE HAS A SHORT TEMPER WHEN LOSING ITEMS, I CAN PROBABLY GET A SCREENIE LATER
5.TO BE HONEST WE NEED ^^LESS^^ MODS NOT MORE.
Now, if someone were to be put up as admin i would recommend is turk4life321, though a skiller he is helpful, usually not busy, never rushes, never turns anyone down, is playful to most on the server, and has a great attitude perfect for a moderator. King arch19 does not have his qualities, if he becomes mod I will lose much respect for this server for recruiting someone of his stature.
Posts: 118
Threads: 37
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 429
Threads: 17
Joined: Sep 2009
Well shit......... WHY AM I NOT IN THAT PHOTOGRAPH RITE DER?!
Posts: 967
Threads: 61
Joined: Aug 2009
i agreee 100% that what dwsj said!i saw him once in game,and never saw him help anyone -.-,and yea,like dwsj said mods have to be known,probably 3/4 in the server dont knwo him..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: 34j6eky.jpg]](http://i35.tinypic.com/34j6eky.jpg)
[align=center]
![[Image: 6ediki.jpg]](http://i35.tinypic.com/6ediki.jpg)
[size=7]Hit The KaRmA BuTtOn pl0X
[SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Top of Games | [SIZE=1][COLOR=White]
Games Sites top 100
Posts: 1,835
Threads: 77
Joined: Oct 2009
I support you, nice job and good luck on getting Moderator! =D
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2009
YOU LIE..... you dont help people ingame and your not active and i agree with s4f3 you went around and voted on all other polls, so you could be mod/admin, you disgust me.
Posts: 1,835
Threads: 77
Joined: Oct 2009