10-07-2010, 09:28 PM
nice bank 7/10, better then mine!
|
My Bank. o_O
|
|
10-07-2010, 09:28 PM
nice bank 7/10, better then mine!
10-07-2010, 10:57 PM
pretty sick bank! i give u 8/10
10-08-2010, 09:55 AM
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Orange"]Hehe thanks everybody
[/COLOR][/SIZE] Abcd 2 Wrote:Nice bank. I'll sell you some plates but I'm keeping the boots.. I pk Quote:you need to stop posting so many bank pics, your not good so just hop off kid. [COLOR="orange"]Haha mate :p I'll take that as a "omg, nice bank dude you're sick"[/COLOR]
10-08-2010, 01:07 PM
lol 2 fire capes lols no life
10-08-2010, 01:45 PM
[size="4"]dam son...[/SIZE]
10-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Nice bank. 7/10
10-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Nice bank
:nice::nice:
10-08-2010, 03:45 PM
mmm.. nice bank but not rich yet, i give 6/10
10-08-2010, 04:52 PM
6/10 its perfect at start formation and things then it gets a clutty mess
10-09-2010, 05:48 AM
[COLOR="PaleGreen"]Lol. Don't ask me how I got 2 fire capes, I never donated :p
I had a fire cape in my inventory and I randomly disconnected, when I logged back in was somewhere else, and I had 2 in my inventory 0.0 ^True story. And yes it gets quite sloppy closer to the bottom but that's mainly because I pk alot and those are the items I use the most, and ofc. barrows n stuff.[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ---------- [/COLOR] + Thanks
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bank | H A N G E D | 15 | 1,164 |
07-31-2015, 11:16 PM Last Post: Joey Loves Sosa |
|
| Tis my bank # richest obv. | King Of Warriors | 7 | 739 |
01-04-2015, 02:30 PM Last Post: GoogleSlayer |
|
| My bank 4 years ago! | Gangstaboy | 20 | 1,570 |
11-23-2014, 07:40 AM Last Post: Powned You50 |
|
| Lil Sweetie's Bank Now Mine. | Sayne | 26 | 1,649 |
07-09-2014, 04:27 AM Last Post: Sayne |
|
| Bank tab | XROCKSTARX | 10 | 882 |
07-02-2014, 11:27 PM Last Post: JayZody |
|
| Bank | JayZody | 19 | 1,199 |
06-22-2014, 01:40 PM Last Post: Einar800 |
|
| Sad little bank | Damon King5 | 8 | 618 |
06-20-2014, 11:42 AM Last Post: Damon King5 |
|
| Joe's bank | Run N Fast | 3 | 487 |
06-19-2014, 01:04 PM Last Post: Perroke |
|
| alexander's bank | Alex Skillz | 14 | 1,017 |
06-16-2014, 03:41 PM Last Post: Kayu10 |
|
| The real bank, the best bank | Robin | 11 | 779 |
06-16-2014, 10:15 AM Last Post: Maxed Exp |
|