Poll: Kayliee for a retry?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Let her try again, She will do better.
57.63%
34 57.63%
I think she should wait a month or two to get re adapted.
42.37%
25 42.37%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES)
#11
i dont understand why people get such a kick out of being mod. -.-
its just a hassle.
I Speak The Truth. I Don't Try And Sugarcoat things.
:troll:

While In Game Guys, Just Vote It Isn't hard. and you get paid.
what more do you want?

::vote ::claim
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#12
Kronixx Wrote:i dont understand why people get such a kick out of being mod. -.-
its just a hassle.

It's because it's something the people who apply for mod want to do. If you don't that fine. Just don't jump to such a quick conclusion.
#13
just give up on mod
#14
Wait, where's the no option?
#15
Kayliee Wrote:It's because it's something the people who apply for mod want to do. If you don't that fine. Just don't jump to such a quick conclusion.

your digging your own grave Smile
and im helping.
I Speak The Truth. I Don't Try And Sugarcoat things.
:troll:

While In Game Guys, Just Vote It Isn't hard. and you get paid.
what more do you want?

::vote ::claim
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#16
You were only recently demoted, Not so soon..
#17
Nty u were a bad mod u abused u flamed and more.
We don't need those mods.
#18
Just wait a little while, no need to rush.
If Travis and britt feel like they want you back on the staff team they will promote you.
people make mistakes and you learn from them.
No support atm, wait til some of the new mods get demoted..
#19
support
#20
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]
Starsxmedic1 Wrote:Great pker, I think you would keep alot of the death traders and spec n runners etc. off of us and at the same time i know you responded to all of the reports and helps the first go around. You might have made one mistake but the all of the good of your other choices shroud it by far. Good luck and I would love to have you back on the staff team Smile.

^ that. I really think you deserve a 2nd chance everyone makes mistakes were all human, yes i support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)