Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SilGar Super-Market™
#11
:o me then? :p
Reply
#12
Run N Fast Wrote:Melee gatherer, but do i get payed for example the wyvern bones or not? :p

When the people pay you... that's yours I guess. Didn't think that through. This is a non-profit organization... It's for the kids man.... Tongue[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Run n fast, You will be melee gatherer 1, and other guy is co for now.
[Image: j8cn50.png]PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Reply
#13
:p hahaha Mmmk but its for thr beginners and not the experienced people huh? And i'm Melee specalist 1? Big Grin
Reply
#14
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]S.G.S.M. Employee Application:
In-game name(s) + Forum name: IGN: Rar3 B4nk / Forums: Rar3 B4nk™
1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for...2 years
2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. yes
3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game Yes
4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. Maybe depends on what orders come in
5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. Yess
I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... I could gather items with all things to do with melee e.g. Wyvern bones/sharks and others
6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. No
7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels. Good Combat, Poor Non-Combat skills

K there ya go brother[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#15
Da Ja Vu Wrote:Looks sweet if you ask me Big Grin

Thanks! Big Grin[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Uhm, Rare Bank, You will be C.o., and the other guy (keep forgetting name) Will be C.E.O.
[Image: j8cn50.png]PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Reply
#16
what is my tittle??
Reply
#17
??? Am i C.E.O or somehting or i am
Nothing?? :p xD
Reply
#18
The thing is Jonos, you will be C.E.O.; you get to boss everyone under you around. Rar3 B4nk is gunna be Co-Owner because of his experience in this game, his attributes, etc.
[Image: j8cn50.png]PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Reply
#19
Ooh im MG 1 Wink
Reply
#20
Run N Fast Wrote:??? Am i C.E.O or somehting or i am
Nothing?? :p xD

You're Melee Gatherer 1.
[Image: j8cn50.png]PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling 3rd age robe bottoms - Offer around market price Warbutons 0 182 09-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Warbutons
  Market Updating Chosen 0ne 26 2,705 08-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  Market: Selling 3rd age. Kayu10 4 260 02-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Owange
  TheVoid's market center TheVoid 0 141 01-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: TheVoid
  Black Boater & More @ Market Prices and Buying Racks Nelsonsng 3 226 01-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Bobandt
  Skilling Market (Taking Worker Apps!) CrystalClear 27 1,299 09-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Crackdevil
  Player Market and Auctions. King Better 2 226 09-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: King Better
  Sao's Market Sao Godo 5 352 08-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  0wn3dubad's Market 0wn3dubad 13 643 08-14-2012, 06:56 AM
Last Post: 0wn3dubad
  Super big sale!! JacksonDaGreat 2 214 06-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Darkdanger16

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)