Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
R4ng3r123 and Skullcracka........
#11
:O good job man Big Grin
Reply
#12
[COLOR="Lime"]
Master Chief Wrote::O good job man Big Grin

Guys*
Got to remember there's two of us.
Thanks though.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#13
thanks to everyone saying congratulations. IMO it wasnt that hard or long its only long if you take alot of breaks
Reply
#14
Wow nice man how long did it take.
Add me ING: My 12 Inch
Reply
#15
I got 99s in cb stats, cook and thieving. Go me?
Reply
#16
Gratz guys :p Both of you race to 200m xp ^^
Reply
#17
Cool, grats.
What your gonna do now?
Reply
#18
wow, congratulations mate, great achievment for both them accounts !
Reply
#19
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Congratulations too both of you Smile

I'm no where near that. >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#20
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
parkour josh Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Congratulations too both of you Smile

I'm no where near that. >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR]

dontworry, you'll get it soon. it isnt that long its only mining and hunter than are a bit long Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)