Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Huuuge sale. Buying some too
#11
---bito35--- Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]i got 700 rune defenders if u want pm me ingame.
[/COLOR]
ING: bito35[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Cyan"]i got 700 rune defenders if u want pm me ingame.
[/COLOR]
ING: bito35


How much ea would you sell them ?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
X You Wish X Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]ill sell you33 fighter torso's howmuch

I'll take 15 of them if 15M ea[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#12
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]Bump.
I'm online now, so if you want to buy something - PM me.
IGN: Pauliuz[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#13
Bump
Reply
#14
ill sell 700 rune defender 3 mill each ign: maso898
Reply
#15
I'll buy the 3rd age robe top Big Grin
[Image: Fear.png]
[Image: funnylol.png]
[Image: goldsh10.jpg]
Reply
#16
maso898 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]ill sell 700 rune defender 3 mill each ign: maso898

I need only 50 now, I'll PM you In-Game.

Elite Ely Wrote:I'll buy the 3rd age robe top Big Grin

IGN ?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#17
Updated.
Reply
#18
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]Bump...
I'm online now[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#19
Updated
Reply
#20
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]Updated.
I'm online now PM me In_game if you want to buy something.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  big sale Notdkai 2 647 03-31-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  sale Donkey Cawk 1 484 10-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 433 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 838 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,106 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Masaive sale cash only lolyoufail 19 1,203 11-21-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 456 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Massive sale! lolyoufail 0 373 09-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 994 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 385 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)