Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
mith dragz
#11
nice
#12
Rape Him Wrote:Yeah I just spend 1 hour at mith dragons too!!!
I got 15 DFS !!!!


But i couldn't take any picture, sorry

Sarcasm fail. Lol.

OT: Nice, should take screenshots next time.
#13
jesus 10 hours only to get 2b?
#14
nice man gl on more
#15
Grimnex Wrote:Sarcasm fail. Lol.

OT: Nice, should take screenshots next time.

How was that sarcasm a fail Big Grin
#16
Gratz next time add some screenies
#17
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I believe it.

I also got about 6 DFS in 2 hours before.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#18
congratz! well done, make sure you take pictures or videotape it next time ;D
#19
rape him Wrote:yeah i just spend 1 hour at mith dragons too!!!
I got 15 dfs !!!!


But i couldn't take any picture, sorry

wow i belive u 100% :d
#20
Nice.
I even didn't know there where mith drags :p
Always look at the bright side of life XD



[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


NO FUN -- NO LIFE!!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitril dragz drop over the 5b Brad King1 51 2,300 03-27-2011, 07:35 AM
Last Post: ha ha
  DFS from mith dragon Guided 13 779 08-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Last Post: bobo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)