Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Uhm who are you?
I've never seen you anywhere in-game.
I think you should get more well known/helping then re-apply.
Sorry.[/COLOR]
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 574
Joined: Jun 2011
Never seen nor heard of you, and your forum activity doesn't show much hope for you.
/No support I'm afraid.
Posts: 2,398
Threads: 238
Joined: Feb 2011
[COLOR="White"] Never seen you In-Game, let alone helping.
/No support.[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,370
Threads: 262
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]No
I've said enough here.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="Cyan"]Never seen you before sorry.
No support[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,236
Threads: 113
Joined: May 2011
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"]None sees you you have many nos so i guess decline
/no support[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,469
Threads: 903
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,292
Threads: 166
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]/no support.
you wanted me to yell that ur sexy? honestly? come on dude. if you want me to say shit like that imagine what you would do with yell? ABUSE MUCH?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,236
Threads: 113
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 382
Threads: 55
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Never heard of you nor seen you so..
/No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]