Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nigga's in a box clan
#11
This clan is becoming popular already l0l
#12
Ikr. I wonder how many will join before it gets closed. If/or it does.
#13
beat my taco Wrote:Ikr. I wonder how many will join before it gets closed. If/or it does.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Guessing...

Maybe around 7? >.>

- P.S, Join Kevin! Big Grin
[/COLOR]
#14
Yeah Confused.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR][Image: fc4sp2.jpg]

Confused
#15
Me.
#16
hanging on Wrote:Me.

Aww, too bad you got banned D:
#17
I can add her to the list, even if she is banned.
#18
beat my taco Wrote:I can add her to the list, even if she is banned.

Ik, but she joined someone elses clan, :l
#19
oooooooooo i wanna be a member!
#20
hopek Wrote:oooooooooo i wanna be a member!

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I disagree. You come on to my thread and saying that it's racist.

So in other words you trying to say

"This is racist -.-"

Seriously you don't have any humor.
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,034 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,581 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 876 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,596 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,018 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 544 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 529 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 545 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 466 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 509 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)