Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some loots on pkb
#11
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]The first one looks crazy bro, why would you carry so much :O
Nice lewts though.[/COLOR]
#12
Nice bro, keep your work up
#13
Nice loot guys, wish I had the luck.. Smile
[Image: 2nhixbp.png]
#14
nice but people quiting when got lured...
#15
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Holy fuck sticks.
That first loot is epic, basically everything is worth loads. ._.

Jeez, nice loots dude.
GG banks indeed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#16
[COLOR="Yellow"]I thought luring was like, against the rules on most servers...haha. I'm not even sure how you'd lure like that, gg since I'm a skiller. x]

OT;; Good job, very nice loots. :3[/COLOR]
#17
grats man i never get loots like this
#18
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Damn you lurers ;D
Congratulations mate.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#19
Pro lurer is pro. Keep it up buddy. <3
#20
Damn! That's BAWS loot! Big Grin
"To Live is to Die."

[SIZE="1"]
[COLOR="Red"]Some goals on forums:
100 posts [x]
250 posts [ ]
500 posts [ ]
1000 posts [ ] [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  clue scroll loots Ranran15 18 765 12-21-2011, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Ranran15

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)