Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
App for chatbox moderator.
#11
nah ive been on it, i just talk to people on it in pm because nothing ever happens in chat ecspect advertisers which i cant do anything about .
#12
No support, there are way more people who need it, and yeah Bubbles or R4pid might actually get it. Even tho i do argue alot with people on the Forums, including Bubbles i think he would do great.
#13
u just dont like me lawls -.-
"and could u please get read of that gas price sig lol.
#14
YES!
please, I really need help inthere..
#15
Personally, we don't need more chatbox mods.....

I'm on 5-6 hours everyday on chatbox monitoring it and have never seen you.

And I know you and me are same time zones....

Sorry.
#16
hazer were where u today when there was 8 advertiser's and yesterday and the day before hand, ive personaly never seen YOU in there we need morechatbox mod's.
#17
Umm, I was at school?

I have been on since school except for 20 minutes I took a shower.

I've never seen you, just being honest
#18
>.>...well the reason why im apping is cuz im on when other staff isnt on me and other players had to sit and watch advertiser's come in for hour's. The point im making in this is im on the chat when staff isnt and im on it right now im just making tacos lol'd.
#19
Well, Good Luck.

Like I said, It's my opinion =)

Still a great sg player though
#20
Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 843 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,709 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,769 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,336 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,236 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 8,277 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,211 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Weathered Moderator application Orianna 35 2,736 03-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Orianna
  dr fishblades moderator application! Dr Fishblade 14 1,137 01-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Kanes Ingame Moderator Application. Turest8 24 1,731 11-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Brittany

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)