Posts: 4,785
Threads: 334
Joined: Aug 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Someone finally beat him ;o
Congrats on beating him and becoming 1st place. Think no one cares about it anymore so your the only one pursuing to be first to be honest[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,241
Threads: 286
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Loll
I think he gets the picture guys, WRONG SECTION Loll
Gratz Broski,
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,872
Threads: 165
Joined: Dec 2010
King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Loll
I think he gets the picture guys, WRONG SECTION Loll
Gratz Broski,
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ikr. Seems like they just want to add to their post count.
Thanks for the gratz.
Posts: 7,519
Threads: 542
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
dakfighter12 Wrote:[B][COLOR="black"]Ben, you no lifer.
Gratz.[/COLOR]
Affirmative.
Gl on keeping that place...[/B][/COLOR]
Posts: 892
Threads: 63
Joined: Oct 2009
01-10-2012, 06:44 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2012, 06:46 AM by Arch N Skilz.)
Epic Ben Wrote:Hey guys is this in the wrong section? Thanks for the gratz.=)
I think he gets it now, Gratz on the High Scores man
Posts: 131
Threads: 29
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,872
Threads: 165
Joined: Dec 2010
RTFM Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Affirmative.
Gl on keeping that place...[/COLOR]
It won't be hard.
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 50
Joined: Feb 2011
Grats. I myself don't have enough patience to get your skills. =P
Posts: 1,684
Threads: 94
Joined: Aug 2010
Ahhh! Grats bro

Not much to go until u completely max out!
Posts: 1,854
Threads: 44
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations Ben, it took long enough, right?
Good luck with getting all skills 200m, or whatever your goal is. :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]