Posts: 786
Threads: 30
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="White"]Ingame name: Uk Skillz
Are you patient with skilling? of course
Will you respect members?yeah
Will you enjoy yourself?yeah
Are you a donator? well im mod but yes i am
99's: i have 15 99's. (maxed skiller)[/COLOR]
Posts: 7,275
Threads: 229
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name: pk perroke
Are you patient with skilling? yeps
Will you respect members? ofcours
Will you enjoy yourself? yes.
Are you a donator? yes.
99's: all but not hunter :/, working on it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="White"]All accepted.
Arcanex promoted straight up to admin.[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,887
Threads: 63
Joined: Aug 2009
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name: Fall3nang3lz
Are you patient with skilling? I've fully maxed 2 accounts on this server.
Will you respect members? Of course.
Will you enjoy yourself? Surely.
Are you a donator? Nope, Was on another account though. Hoping to get it back soon.
99's: Woodcutting and Fishing. Just recently started this account.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="White"]/Accepted.
Welcome to Royal Skillers angel.[/COLOR]
Posts: 562
Threads: 99
Joined: Apr 2011
InGame name:Greengeako4
Are you maxed?No.
Rank applying for: Admin or mod.
Current rank: Normal skiller
Why?
I want to do well in supporting the clan inside and outside of the game and to help take care of it as much as possible. I have some experience with skills and overall knowlegde inside the game that I think I can use to help other clan members. :]
Posts: 104
Threads: 35
Joined: Jan 2011
Ingame name: jesus smokes
Are you patient with skilling? love it
Will you respect members? yes
Will you enjoy yourself? hell yea
Are you a donator? yup
99's:
all but mining (smith which is almost done) fletching, slayer, and hunting
i dont care what rank. i just wanna be involved
Feedin' doritos to a tree, a million spiders after me
Posts: 131
Threads: 32
Joined: Sep 2011
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name
gnt mills
Are you patient with skilling?yea im on and off on skilling cause i chose to do some hard 99s first before easy ones
Will you respect members?yea i probably wont even talk to them
Will you enjoy yourself?enjoy myself?sounds odd i guess sure
Are you a donator?i have one but my main isnt so nope
99's:http://sg-forum.info/hs/image.php?player...nt%20mills 13[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,907
Threads: 308
Joined: Oct 2009
Ingame name: [COLOR="white"]Dakfighter12
Are you patient with skilling?
IF I want to be, then yea.
Will you respect members?
I will respect them, if they respect me.
Will you enjoy yourself?
Enjoy my self? I dont see the pleasure in that 
Are you a donator?
Last time I checked, I was.
99's:[/COLOR]
Hiscores pls? 15
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="White"]All accepted.
Greengeako promoted.[/COLOR]