Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Impressive pks
#11
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Debutante Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]

You're bragging about rampaging 1 defence pures as a zerker with a Chaotic Rapier? I'm sorry, but that's hardly impressive.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

^Couldn't have been said better.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#12
[COLOR="Cyan"]maybe some pics ,,
but if its true very nice Big Grin[/COLOR]
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]:troll:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]



L[COLOR="Cyan"]2vesta[/COLOR]

My nice bank
#13
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]next time take screenshot.
i dont know now ;D
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#14
I have no idea what your talking about!
but nice loot for whatever you got!
#15
quick and easy cash if it is true but no pic no proof
#16
Pics or GTFO..
#17
yup i gfed 38 people with half an inv of food and got 60b in drops.
#18
yea i believe you... (sarcasm<) no pictures no proof
#19
On topic - I killed 4 people by myself they all had chaotic rapiers.
#20
congratz on it. but it would be better if u posted pics.but u posted in the wrong thread theirs one for just pking stuff.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)