Posts: 116
Threads: 22
Joined: Nov 2010
Zomb1tchz Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]I can see the picture..
Wow! a-lot of effort and time to organize and to gain well done![/SIZE][/COLOR]
organization...with a touch pad that hardly works. took like an hour haha
Posts: 835
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Just keeps getting bigger slayer.
Nice work mate.[/COLOR]
Rafee,Moh,Dean,Dave,Bobby,Guli,Harry
The path you take is the path you choose.
Posts: 467
Threads: 52
Joined: Jul 2011
That's the most organized, sexiest bank I have ever seen
Posts: 1,401
Threads: 149
Joined: Feb 2011
Wow must have taken you awhile just to organize it like that.
Posts: 625
Threads: 32
Joined: Oct 2011
Nice bank man, Working on getting one similar!
Posts: 29
Threads: 22
Joined: Sep 2010
Ohh ahhh ahhhhhhhhh
I literally just came, this is so sexy, nice job
Posts: 1,907
Threads: 308
Joined: Oct 2009
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Nice man...
Wanna share with me?[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,363
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2012
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]d(^_^)d Wonderful organized bank. Loved how you got two of everything so that the placeholder will always be there.
NOW GIMME SOME

. Just kidding, but that really is a great bank.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 116
Threads: 22
Joined: Nov 2010

thanks guys
Posts: 7,787
Threads: 675
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]inb4cleaned.
No, I'm joking, nice bank man.[/SIZE][/COLOR]