Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
500 posts, Veteran?
#11
Gratz on 500 posts and veteran crown.
Reply
#12
yea it auto now, you need like 1 year on forums + 500 post or somthing...gz dewd
Reply
#13
Gratz gl on. Getting 1k
Reply
#14
nicely done man, goodluck on future goals.
Reply
#15
Grats on your crown! I'm jelly :c.
Reply
#16
gratz on 500postcount im aiming for 100 Wink
Reply
#17
Congrats on getting 500 posts and vet.
Reply
#18
You sir, post a lot. I'm almost at 500 posts too, though. No veteran for me, until I get my one year here.
Reply
#19
Congrats on being vet. I've been vet for a few months now, so used to this flashy crown. v.v
Reply
#20
Grats, I forgot you were registered for a year.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1k posts men Gangstaboy 8 453 07-18-2014, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  500 Posts! Grimnex 16 744 06-15-2014, 01:26 AM
Last Post: iPod
  3,000 posts. Bless 15 841 05-10-2014, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Five Thousands Posts?!? wildy owns 12 724 04-17-2014, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  2441 posts 88 CB 12 631 04-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  1k posts Powned You50 11 664 04-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: wildy owns
  5,000 posts Brendan 5 427 01-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Powned You50
  500 posts! Greengeako4 15 836 11-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Brady
  500 posts Powned You50 6 385 10-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Mirak
  2,500 Posts His Pure 7 435 09-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)