Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jesus at bank!
#11
xx rangexx9 Wrote:thats right royal.. your jelous of my invotory

No i'm not lol.
#12
Royal End Wrote:No i'm not lol.

I'm jealous of his pro grammar.
[Image: trag.png]

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor."
#13
X d
#14
Tragedy Wrote:I'm jealous of his pro grammar.

Is that a sarcasm ?Oo
I think it's not o.O not sure though. Oo


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People ask me about my bank alot so... Danteix 11 850 07-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  Rs himself pre-ecoreset bank picture Rs Himself 11 860 05-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  Advntre Bank week #1 Sampson 11 904 04-15-2014, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Moo Cowz bank Moo Cowz 23 1,385 02-18-2014, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Rickblazer86
  Lost bank to gambler and,Earnt some back. Seadar 6 597 12-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Brix Bank Pwner Bricky 6 864 11-28-2013, 12:53 AM
Last Post: el rush
  Bank update gainzzz Cabysho 8 727 11-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  Bank gainzzzzz. Cabysho 9 723 11-19-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Einar800
  My bank Run N Fast 14 1,009 08-19-2013, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Albino's bank. No more staking. Martin 16 1,080 08-16-2013, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)