05-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Congrats on the divine, I've never gotten a spirit shield drop there haha.
|
Divine :3
|
|
05-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Congrats on the divine, I've never gotten a spirit shield drop there haha.
05-11-2012, 02:40 PM
[SIZE="1"]I've only ever had 1 divine drop from corp and that was it lol
Congrats dude [/SIZE]
05-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Gratz on the divine you freaking hacker..........
05-11-2012, 03:37 PM
You lucky bitch. Gratz and good luck on more loots
05-11-2012, 03:38 PM
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]I've never had a drop from corp either.
Well done [/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-11-2012, 04:08 PM
wow ive never even seen anyone get a drop at corp before :p. anyone ever got a drop other than divine?
05-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks guys :3
Dragonaster Wrote:wow ive never even seen anyone get a drop at corp before :p. anyone ever got a drop other than divine? Only thing that has come close to a divine was a claws drop .
05-11-2012, 05:59 PM
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Holy shit!
First drop? Luck was definitely on your side, Josh. The odds of that happening are incredibly low.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-12-2012, 09:03 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Gratz broski.
![]() Kee up the good work. Gl on the rest of your loots. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| divine drop | Matt | 6 | 494 |
11-13-2011, 03:42 PM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|