Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Family Clan.
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="White"]I'm offically out of this clan.
Pojay you can take over, i've had enough of no one being bothered to turn up to any of the meetings.
Everyone wanted a clan like this, so i made one, and now no ones turning up.

Goodluck with the clan everyone, thats if anyone decides to come and meet up anytime soon.

Your ex-owner. Shane.[/COLOR]

yeah dude, i thought this clan would be pretty cool, but we dont do anything and no one ever shows..
KingHybrid Wrote:yeah dude, i thought this clan would be pretty cool, but we dont do anything and no one ever shows..

[COLOR="White"]Exactly my point, I made the clan alongside Pojay, and no one shows, i made an official announcement of today.

And no one came, oh wait. Zae came. Thats because i pmed him lol.[/COLOR]
yeah but its cuz like sometime when we are online, others cant get on and when they are on sometime we cant get on, if that even made sence lol
Clan should be more active I was coming to meeting
Hate Me?
[Image: binhsua32.gif][Image: binhsua32.gif][Image: binhsua32.gif]
yeah u were, but most people dont.. no one comes lol
A little break down on what's happening in my life;

1. High School. - On August 19th, at 6:30 PM EST ( GMT -5) I had to be at an orientation for my High School. I got my schedule, my locker, my lock, and a lot of other shit. BUT - It took about two hours. I had to take a shower at 5:00 PM, and I was taking a nap before that. I couldn't make it, and I'm sorry.

2. Moving. - I am currently in the middle of moving to another apartment. We are just about done, but my father needs help with moving shit to this apartment. I'll be done by tomorrow, hopefully, and I'll be able to make it to the meetings. Thanks for reading this, if you did, and I hope to see you guys in-game sometime.
yeah its cool, but i think this clan is done idk.
is this clan done for good?
lol just join the sexy clan... Britt is in it >.<
- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? no i dont

- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? cuz it looks liek awsomeness

- Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? yeth!
i be great grandchild. Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,039 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,613 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 891 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,646 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,028 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 550 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 533 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 549 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 475 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 514 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)