Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Imperium - PvP
N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Hi peoples ^.^

Want to reopen this; looking for a leader though. The leader must be active, experienced in pking, and polite. If you want to apply, post below with your ingame name and KDR, and I'll check you out.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[MENTION=22265]Penis[/MENTION]
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]
Darkdanger16 Wrote:[MENTION=22265]Penis[/MENTION]

Looool i didn't even knew that such user exist, for 11 sec,



OT: Good luck guys, but if you look now its difficult to find a good person. It takes time, but good luck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Goodluck on this Peter and Cam. I Can just see this being massive.

Wink Have fun Pker's[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
Darkdanger16 Wrote:[MENTION=22265]Penis[/MENTION]

He did @ me then changed it to penis. gg nice trick

[MENTION=95717]N0vlafye[/MENTION] i was joking close this shit

[SPOILER]jk again[/SPOILER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lets start this mother fucker back up
JacksonDaGreat Wrote:Lets start this mother fucker back up

LOL er died to i believe.
I will try.
Dat Sick Wrote:LOL er died to i believe.

/accepted luls
Basically we need to get some known meelee pkers and hybrids.
I am famous.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium - PvM N0vlafye 1,439 66,852 03-17-2014, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Imperium Server Wide Duel Tournament Ahri 49 2,921 09-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Last Post: My Spear
  Spontaneous Event (W.I.N. & Imperium) Trent 6 635 07-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Sub to imperium. D Kai 1 439 05-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Perroke
  Invitation for Imperium Trent 2 467 05-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  All W.I.N./Imperium/E.R. Members Trent 5 584 05-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Trent
  Imperium sucks Artenho 4 527 04-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Last Post: N0vlafye
  Proposition for Imperium Trent 13 960 04-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Kai's Request to Imperium D Kai 41 1,986 04-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [IMPORTANT] Imperium Staking Martin 21 1,307 04-25-2013, 05:17 AM
Last Post: D Kai

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)