Poll: Do I deserve mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
64.14%
152 64.14%
No
35.86%
85 35.86%
Total 237 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application!
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I think you're a cool guy, now i've got to know you abit more.

Goodluck with the application, you've earnt my support.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Add me to the support list BRAH
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I think you're a cool guy, now i've got to know you abit more.

Goodluck with the application, you've earnt my support.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks alot Shane for your support, I'm glad I earned it Angel

Cya Wrote:Add me to the support list BRAH

You're on the support list :funny:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Guys,

Feel free to post anything I could improve on or something I could do better at.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
are you mod yet?
My Runescape Acc -->
[Image: Wise_crack3r.png]
[Image: wise_crack3r.gif]


[Image: 2sbvmz4.jpg]
[Image: 10ehbhf.jpg]
[Image: 66gkcg.jpg]
[Image: v4rvhk.jpg]
Hi Im 99 Def Cool
[Image: 2hs6f68.png]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
Hi Im 99 Def Wrote:are you mod yet?

Nope, thats why the moderator application is still there lol. Anyone who is mod has a crown beside there name if you notice it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Plum"]Why isnt Humor mod yet ?
Support <3[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
FallenLegend Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"]Why isnt Humor mod yet ?
Support <3[/COLOR]

Thanks Aliyah♥[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Bumping this dusty mod app :eek:

Added Animated Sig and GIF Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[color="red"][b][color="yellow"]hell ya man humor you deserve mod!!![/color][/B][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,734 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 4,068 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,741 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,446 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 5,150 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,890 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 5,005 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 10,200 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 11,022 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 7,006 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)