06-25-2012, 05:35 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I thought you said it was clean-.-... Dont lie to me.
OT; Pretty good bank man. Keep it up.[/COLOR]
OT; Pretty good bank man. Keep it up.[/COLOR]
|
Xd Loveme Xd's Bank
|
|
06-25-2012, 05:35 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I thought you said it was clean-.-... Dont lie to me.
OT; Pretty good bank man. Keep it up.[/COLOR]
06-26-2012, 11:27 PM
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I thought you said it was clean-.-... Dont lie to me. I think its clean :p my bank is normally always a mess [/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-27-2012, 02:32 AM
Pretty good bank, mine looks very similar. I have all my pking stuff at the top and my runes in the same place. This makes withdrawing pking items much simpler than having to scroll through the bank looking for stuff.
06-27-2012, 02:33 AM
Heya Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Pretty good bank, mine looks very similar. I have all my pking stuff at the top and my runes in the same place. This makes withdrawing pking items much simpler than having to scroll through the bank looking for stuff. I copied Bonesaw Bamf's/Bonesaw Pk's layout haha ^.^ I tried 3 different ways, and they just sucked :p so far his way is most successful [/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-27-2012, 04:23 AM
i like the first one more lol
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bank | H A N G E D | 15 | 1,229 |
07-31-2015, 11:16 PM Last Post: Joey Loves Sosa |
|
| Tis my bank # richest obv. | King Of Warriors | 7 | 807 |
01-04-2015, 02:30 PM Last Post: GoogleSlayer |
|
| My bank 4 years ago! | Gangstaboy | 20 | 1,691 |
11-23-2014, 07:40 AM Last Post: Powned You50 |
|
| Lil Sweetie's Bank Now Mine. | Sayne | 26 | 1,814 |
07-09-2014, 04:27 AM Last Post: Sayne |
|
| Bank tab | XROCKSTARX | 10 | 954 |
07-02-2014, 11:27 PM Last Post: JayZody |
|
| Bank | JayZody | 19 | 1,290 |
06-22-2014, 01:40 PM Last Post: Einar800 |
|
| Sad little bank | Damon King5 | 8 | 693 |
06-20-2014, 11:42 AM Last Post: Damon King5 |
|
| Joe's bank | Run N Fast | 3 | 546 |
06-19-2014, 01:04 PM Last Post: Perroke |
|
| alexander's bank | Alex Skillz | 14 | 1,088 |
06-16-2014, 03:41 PM Last Post: Kayu10 |
|
| The real bank, the best bank | Robin | 11 | 853 |
06-16-2014, 10:15 AM Last Post: Maxed Exp |
|