Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Official] Auth Code Service.
#21
[COLOR="White"]Pretty neat.

HOPEFULLY the Party Hats & new chaotics (*cough*Travis*cough*) will be in the shop soon, and business will be booming for you guys.[/COLOR]
Reply
#22
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Even though you don't really need vouches I vouch for you ferrrrrrrricia

Big Grin Thanks Ashton. Lol. We appreciate it all.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#23
Vouchhhh. Legit. Bought 5x auth codes off them and all worked Smile
Reply
#24
350 vote tickets, at a price of 3.5b I'll offer 2b cash and ags + dfs
Reply
#25
Hybridz Ftw Wrote:350 vote tickets, at a price of 3.5b I'll offer 2b cash and ags + dfs

Eh, 350x tickets would be 38.5b >.>
Reply
#26
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Cai Wrote:Eh, 350 tickets would be 38.5b >.>

Both wrong. You get 5 tickets per auth, that's 70 auths, at 110m a piece, so 7.7b.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#27
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Cai Wrote:Eh, 350x tickets would be 38.5b >.>

You're somewhat right.
5 tickets = 1 auth.
350 / 5 = 70
70 * 110m = 7.7b
[/COLOR]
Reply
#28
Hmm, thought he meant 350 codes LOL.
Reply
#29
[SIZE="2"]In-game Name: Albino
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 9
Agree to disclaimer?: yerp[/SIZE]
Reply
#30
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]I'm by myself right now. But I am filling orders as fast as I can.

Currently Working On:

Dclaws Pwner - 15 Vote Ticket auths

Once 'Bank Account' gets on we will do:

Mohamad(Hybridz Btw) - 70 Vote Ticket auths.


Thanks for the vouches as always![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,810 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  dxp auth 9m Dl38 0 363 09-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Dl38
  auth codes! Auths Daily 5 619 08-27-2014, 09:40 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Auth Codes 5m ea iPod 0 281 06-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Last Post: iPod
  Auth Mr 223 5 476 05-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  Ticket Auth Codes and Double Xp Auths Karma4Life 4 474 04-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  Selling 3rd age kite and an auth code Eriz 0 295 04-15-2014, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Eriz
  Auth Shop! /Backpage 25 1,420 04-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  All auth codes for tickets Blue Orange 4 477 04-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  All Ticket Auth Codes I PK Mom I 3 412 03-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Insecurities

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)