Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Duelers For Life [Re-Opened]
#21
L0L take me out of this
#22
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
My Spear Wrote:L0L take me out of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGcw9HHOkU]Franz Ferdinand - Take me Out - YouTube[/ame]

InGame Name: D kai
Do you like to duel? I like you, isn't that enough for you?
Have you read the requirements? Yup.
Combat Level: 126
Activity Points (Must have picture):[spoiler][Image: kUp2blK.png][/spoiler]
Will you respect the clan members/staff? I can try.
Will you stay as active as you can on this thread? If i don't die, yes.
Who asked you to join? I am a forever alone, so no one.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#23
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
My Spear Wrote:L0L take me out of this

D Kai Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]

Franz Ferdinand - Take me Out - YouTube

InGame Name: D kai, but i use Arctic Monk to stake.
Do you like to duel? I like you, isn't that enough for you?
Have you read the requirements? Yup.
Combat Level: 126
Activity Points (Must have picture):[spoiler][Image: kUp2blK.png][/spoiler]
Will you respect the clan members/staff? I can try.
Will you stay as active as you can on this thread? If i don't die, yes.
Who asked you to join? I am a forever alone, so no one.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

/Accepted
bye Gabe[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#24
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]InGame Name: Limoz/Distribution
Do you like to duel? Uhm yeah
Have you read the requirements? Yus
Combat Level: 126
Activity Points (Must have picture): -.-



Will you respect the clan members/staff? Sir yes sir
Will you stay as active as you can on this thread? I'll try my best
Who asked you to join? No one cause I'm a bad staker.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#25
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Limoz Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]InGame Name: Limoz/Distribution
Do you like to duel? Uhm yeah
Have you read the requirements? Yus
Combat Level: 126
Activity Points (Must have picture): -.-



Will you respect the clan members/staff? Sir yes sir
Will you stay as active as you can on this thread? I'll try my best
Who asked you to join? No one cause I'm a bad staker.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Activity points or declined[/COLOR]
#26
then nty, you're missing out.
#27
Limoz Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]then nty, you're missing out.

Not really. Bye[/COLOR]
#28
[COLOR="White"]InGame Name: ameer2

Do you like to duel? yus

Have you read the requirements? yus

Combat Level: 126

Activity Points (Must have picture): [SPOILER][Image: atmap.png][/SPOILER]

Will you respect the clan members/staff? yus

Will you stay as active as you can on this thread? yus

Who asked you to join? no1 fml[/COLOR]
[Image: xc6bz8.gif]

[Image: ingmod.gif] In-game Moderator[COLOR="silver"]----[/COLOR]6/27/2012 [Image: ingmod.gif]


[[COLOR="silver"]Tyler] [Steele] [Garrett] [Rafee] [Bobby] [Dean] [Moh] [David] [Kayliee] [Riderz] [Russ] [[SIZE="3"]Wyatt] [Luis [Nick][/COLOR][/SIZE]
#29
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Ameer Wrote:[COLOR="White"]InGame Name: ameer2

Do you like to duel? yus

Have you read the requirements? yus

Combat Level: 126

Activity Points (Must have picture): [SPOILER][Image: atmap.png][/SPOILER]

Will you respect the clan members/staff? yus

Will you stay as active as you can on this thread? yus

Who asked you to join? no1 fml[/COLOR]

Fake activity, but accepted.

Get Matt the kid to put you on list[/COLOR]
#30
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Fake activity, but accepted.

Get Matt the kid to put you on list[/COLOR]

Accepted as mod.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Symmetric Chaos - #1 PvP & PvM Clan [RE-OPENED] Roy 19 1,087 02-24-2013, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Roy
  Team Impact [Re-opened] My Spear 77 4,242 01-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Rafeeā„¢
  Duelers For Life (D.F.L) Zainahmed 513 19,103 11-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Matt
  PIML {Pking Is My Life} I Mage Nub 8 372 01-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Last Post: IxxjacobxxI

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)