Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Red Hatz
#21
[Image: 2lkbayc.jpg]
#22
drizzit Wrote:no offence :]
but i hope to be walkin around with my clan [ex-fury]
and us and teh yellow hats happen to stumble upon yu, surround yu, and then destroy yu!! >Big Grin GF brahhz..
Yellow hatz and red hatz are allied.
"XuberPwnerX"
View my threads (not godwars) hope they can help
http://sg-forum.info/search.php?searchid=105851
SilabGarza Veteran
#23
Im in
#24
[SIZE=4]Highest Skill (not if you have multiple 99's?): HP99 STR99 RANGE99 MAGE99.

Highest XP: Either HP or STR ( Not sure what the experience's are though , but I am positive that they are the highest . )


Skiller, Pure, normal player? (please clarify and explain): Pure . 70 Att - 99 Str - 99 Range - 99 Mage - 99 HP.


Wealth Estimate: 2b.


Friends Estimate (# of Friends) : 20.


Will you help Recruit Players?: Most definitely, Yes.


Do you Agree to our Terms?: Yes.


Why you should be accepted: I personally think that I should be accepted because I know that I can help Red Hatz with my skills. I am a very skilled PK'er and I have lots of experience with PKing. I have a good attitude and never rage out.


Foreign Languages(not English) : I.. don't have one ?


About You: I am a very great PKer and I have played Runescape for about 4 years now. I love to PK and be proud of killing . I do not brag when I get a great kill, and most of the times I share the great loots of my own PK's .


Ingame name(s): Dds Spec K0


Favorite PKing style(s): Vls until low hp > dds spec till k0 :nice::nice:

[/SIZE]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Hatz! [Back Again!] Frog Lv2 60 2,775 02-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Last Post: October 11th
  Black Hatz clan[new] Mindblow 108 4,537 02-23-2013, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Luke
  A message to all gold and red hatz retard 2 244 06-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Last Post: IxxjacobxxI

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)