Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Staff Member revamp
#21
[SIZE="2"]
Nater Wrote:That's not where you dug it.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

The bacon guy

Explain? I'm kind of curious as of why I got demoted. Besides being not that active. I could name 3 other staffmembers who kept their job and are just as guilty as I am. Wink[/SIZE]
Reply
#22
GoogleSlayer Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

Explain? I'm kind of curious as of why I got demoted. Besides being not that active. I could name 3 other staffmembers who kept their job and are just as guilty as I am. Wink[/SIZE]

I'm ears PM me who and why.
Reply
#23
Rip Eetu.

This revamp is a joke just like sg
Reply
#24
thanks for the promotion my man
Reply
#25
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
^^ Pk ^^ Wrote:Lets have a moment of silence to remember Eetu, the best staff member sg has ever seen.
Fuck you Britt

You kids are fucking dense.

Brittany didn't do the promotions this time, hence why they're shit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#26
[SIZE="2"]
Brady Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

You kids are fucking dense.

Brittany didn't do the promotions this time, hence why they're shit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You said it.[/SIZE]
Reply
#27
Brady Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

You kids are fucking dense.

Brittany didn't do the promotions this time, hence why they're shit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Pretty sure he's talking about the ultimatum Britt gave Eetu, not the promotions.
Reply
#28
[SIZE="2"]
Outlook Wrote:Pretty sure he's talking about the ultimatum Britt gave Eetu, not the promotions.

To uphold a promise he made? Sorry for holding people responsible for their words.[/SIZE]
Reply
#29
Nater in the houuuuuuuse. Woop woop
Reply
#30
worst decisions on staff ever.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staff Updates Gir 20 3,336 12-29-2016, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Servicegyb
  Revamp Nater 30 4,995 08-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Cai
  Revamp updates and staff changes Gir 11 1,654 12-23-2014, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Outlook
  Staff promotions Brittany 31 2,184 03-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Young Lad
  UPDATES [07-14-11] - Staff Brittany 129 8,923 07-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Zomb1tchz
  Staff Updates. Brittany 103 6,979 06-24-2011, 05:34 PM
Last Post: The Prime
  Staff?? Brittany 40 3,677 09-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 3,160 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69
  Two new staff rules Brittany 21 2,582 02-21-2010, 12:55 PM
Last Post: three 6mafia
  Server/forum/staff status Brittany 30 3,014 02-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Last Post: caliban

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)