Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2010
Application:
Name: lyndon379
PK Experimence: Did a little pking never died
Combat Stats: Every combat stats 99
Why do you want to join: Because i want to pwn with u guys!
Posts: 3,183
Threads: 109
Joined: Sep 2009
Haha, you have black t, and d claws or zgs? If so, Accepted, and welcome
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2010
Yea plzz acept me im the best lol!!!
Posts: 3,183
Threads: 109
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2010
Soz mason thz for reps = )
Posts: 3,183
Threads: 109
Joined: Sep 2009
haha its ok, I rep new members
Posts: 203
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2010
Name: game o v e r
PK Experimence: I dun have any.
Combat Stats: 34 atk, 25 str, 23 def, 40 hp, 1 mage, 21 range, 4 prayer.
Why do you want to join: i cun pk and i vury gewd at it i tink. i can kil must people and i lik to pk in gud geer.
=================================================================
I'm just kidding. Good luck with your clan. I've seen a few of you guys pk.
Posts: 3,183
Threads: 109
Joined: Sep 2009
haha codee... you dont wanna join baby?
Posts: 180
Threads: 33
Joined: Jul 2010
Name: Chloeee
PK Experimence: A lot of it (; Iliasso know.
Combat Stats: 99 all
Why do you want to join: because iliasso is a good frien (;
Posts: 3,183
Threads: 109
Joined: Sep 2009
Haha you are accepted, but remember, we use black t to run around in.