Poll: Should I be a mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.93%
19 33.93%
No
58.93%
33 58.93%
Meh. I'm just a poll whore.
7.14%
4 7.14%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Mod App
#21
Just because you know me, doesn't mean I help. Smile 'Cause frankly, I don't know who you are either.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Oh and btw, don't spam my thread... :l
#22
Not sure if I'm aloud, infract me if needed, but

bump..?
#23
I guess I will support you mate, Good Luck if you get picked you the Moderator you will do a great job. Got my support.
#24
You've got my support DUDE!
And try to help more players ingame.
Goodluck!

- Jacob -
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIGPIC]http://sg-forum.info/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11156&dateline=1284112208[/SIGPIC]
The more that learn to read the less learn how to make a living. That's one thing about a little education. It spoils you for actual work. The more you know the more you think somebody owes you a living. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
#25
Please vote in the poll.. :c
#26
Bump
#27
no support, sorry just never seen you ingame.
"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
- Henry Ford (1863-1947)



VOTE
#28
support gl on mod bro
#29
DARKANGEL666 Wrote:no support, sorry just never seen you ingame.

That's because you started a couple of days ago.
#30
well ive seen u a couple times, but im gonna have to say no. cause we just got some new mods, but gl anyway


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)