Poll: Do you think I am a suitable Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, my reason being..
36.36%
8 36.36%
No, because..
22.73%
5 22.73%
Maybe, I'm undecided.
40.91%
9 40.91%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Welshboy's Second In-game Application
#21
im going to have to vote idk i rarely see you in game but i guess thats beacause you live in the uk goodluck on mod bro
#22
Maybe.
#23
Well, I've seen you in-game, and you were like an average player.

Although no-one is confronted with questions of help 24/7.

I support, because I've seen your post and such.... your pretty kewl :-)
#24
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
PhantomsCry Wrote:Well, I've seen you in-game, and you were like an average player.

Although no-one is confronted with questions of help 24/7.

I support, because I've seen your post and such.... your pretty kewl :-)

Everyone is an average player, I wouldn't like to be thought of in any other way.

Thanks for your support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#25
Support.
#26
Bump


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,661 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 823 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,460 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,071 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 700 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,809 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,448 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,455 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 7,798 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,130 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)