Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Gawd.
I'll try -.-
I'm amature but if no1 else will, I will.
Have to be tomorrow though.
[/COLOR]
Posts: 190
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Omfg everyone says that and never does it
!!!
And btw who made ur avatar?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
Dwarv3nz V2 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Omfg everyone says that and never does it
!!!
And btw who made ur avatar?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="darkorange"]
Chill your nips.
Whatever I say will happen.
I don't forget either.
Also stop copying everything I'm doing...
It's getting annoying...[/color]
Posts: 5,242
Threads: 565
Joined: Oct 2009
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]Merged the FOUR threads you have made.
Stop making so many requests, if they don't get done, deal with it.
You can't expect people to do it every time you want something.
Have you heard of favours and returns?
Maybe people just don't like you?
Maybe people don't want to?
Maybe people have better things to do?
Stop making the bleeding threads.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,082
Threads: 116
Joined: Aug 2010
caliban Wrote:[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]Merged the FOUR threads you have made.
Stop making so many requests, if they don't get done, deal with it.
You can't expect people to do it every time you want something.
Have you heard of favours and returns?
Maybe people just don't like you?
Maybe people don't want to?
Maybe people have better things to do?
Stop making the bleeding threads.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]Yes, do what duck said, boi.
:;ot you has cool grammar duck.

[/COLOR]
Posts: 190
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]This is a good render
[/SIZE][/COLOR]