Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blitzin's Goals
#21
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Goodluck on them goals,
grats on them youve already got
Oh and get rid of the rep goals, rep is not here anymoreWink[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#22
GL on your goals bro, hope you reach 'em soon!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not Indian, but I'm hot like curry. :neo:
Click the spoiler, it's fun! Oh yeah, and this: http://prntscr.com/2xhd1
[SPOILER]Why you click me?[SPOILER]You keep clicking me D:[SPOILER]MENZ YOU CLICKIN HURTZ[SPOILER]Anyways...[SPOILER]HIBig Grin[SPOILER]How's it going?[SPOILER]Good, glad to hear.[SPOILER]Okay that click really hurt...[SPOILER]Once again,
I must inquire that you stop clicking me.[SPOILER]You have no life for even making it this far.[SPOILER]Really?[SPOILER]No.[SPOILER]Bye.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
Reply
#23
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Remove your reputation goal.
its gone so maybe make another goal? Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#24
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]LOVE The Rep Goal!!
Lol But Goodluck And Smithing Is 99/99 And Its Orange Not Green.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#25
Nice and clean goal thread, I like it and good luck with everything. Just forget the rep one since there is no rep system anymore :p change it to cookies maybe
Reply
#26
Heheh thanks to all,

& Yes, I've got rid of my rep goals, lol.

Hope I achieve some of my goals before I go to Spain for 2 weeks Smile
Reply
#27
good luck Smile
[Image: 2cf319v.png]
[Image: lf8zt.gif]
[B]
GOALS

[x] Achieved
[-] Working On
[ ] Not Even Close

[x] 100 post´s
[x] 99 Fletching
[x] 99 Smithing
[-] 99 Mining
[ ] 99 Hunter[/B]
Reply
#28
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Thank you Smile)

Achieved Fire Cape yesterday, now been pking all day.


Only need 1 more cookie for my cookie goal by the way :d
[/COLOR]
Reply
#29
Nice , good luck bro Wink
Reply
#30
Good luck on getting 500-1000 pkp and btw nice goals you'll get em soon jus have patience
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr Wu's goals and achievements. mr wu 7 836 12-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: mr wu
  Jay's Goals and Achieves JayZody 5 404 06-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Goals. Insecurities 10 731 06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  My goals Eriz 6 512 05-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Lonleysniper's Goals! Lonleysniper 10 670 04-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  finally finished one of my goals!!! lol Coxy 6 552 01-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goals (in-game) Redd Aceface 14 835 01-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  Theman8192's Goals Theman8192 10 822 12-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Skilling goals Pink Triangle 15 886 11-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Last Post: You Gimp
  My Goals GladiatorPriest 10 716 11-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)