Poll: Should xxyatau, be mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (explain)
50.00%
44 50.00%
No (explain)
50.00%
44 50.00%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xxyatau's in-game mod application!
#21
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Vishnu14 Wrote:I've seen you in-game maybe twice. Right now it's a no, but if I see you helping at ::home or where a lot of lower nooby levels hang out then It will be changed to a yes. Smile

Yees, okay. I am at home for hours everydaySmile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#22
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Seeing as everyone's said great things about you, I can't say no.

/Support and GL (:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#23
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
hyena99 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]Teh fuck is wrong with you people?

This guy got muted, jailed, ipmuted and then banned, and then he denies everything and says it never happened.

Well if that didnt happen then im freaking jezus.

Teh fuck NO.[/COLOR]

lol, the fuck wrong with you? You don't have no proof or anything like that, so shut the fuck up.

OT:: I'll support, you're really active. Goodluck.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#24
I say Support. Your polite and yesterday I asked something and you answered right away. I think you would be a great moderator in the server. Smile Good luck getting it Smile
Jocius

[Image: 2s77shw.png]

[Image: 33zbc51.png]

[Image: 153ohfr.png]
#25
WOW, thankyou everybody for support, much appreciated!<3
#26
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]bump.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#27
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Always helpful and respectful.
I support.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#28
I support even tought I think ur better on forum =D
#29
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Xedia Wrote:I support even tought I think ur better on forum =D

haha, i try be as helpfull as i can, both ingame and forums XD

Thankyou for supporting<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#30
Support, DONT EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,560 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 3,928 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,624 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,053 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 4,985 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,567 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,808 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 9,706 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,554 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,702 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)