Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Task Manger(Market)
#21
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Declined.
Will accepted after i finish all thease oders. Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#22
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]HIRING!..
Please Vm.
Not taking orders due to large orders.
So im am hiring.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#23
I have a large order and certain payment whenever your shop's open again.
#24
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Ok bonifah Smile..
im currently busy...
I will get yours when it is open Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#25
When ever your shop is open I would like to buy 40k arrowshafts.
#26
Nice copy of Skilla's thread, I would say?
#27
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Please gtfo.
i own diffent ..
ok samtron900
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Decline All due to a mistake..
ORDER NOW!!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#28
i have a question is there a way to join this buisness of yours as all i seem to do is buy and sell these sorts of items anyway.

IGN: 10 inchie/dave ja vu
#29
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'll be sure to order when I'm skilling next.
Good luck with the market.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#30
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Shop is open...
What do you mean josh?
@wanna buy yes you can .. ill contact you currently 4 workers
UPDATE
Zomb1tchz
Workers:
IpkLucas
Silab
10 inchie
Shop is still up Smile

I will not fail this shop Smile..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling 3rd age robe bottoms - Offer around market price Warbutons 0 174 09-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Warbutons
  Market Updating Chosen 0ne 26 2,606 08-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  Market: Selling 3rd age. Kayu10 4 240 02-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Owange
  TheVoid's market center TheVoid 0 139 01-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: TheVoid
  Black Boater & More @ Market Prices and Buying Racks Nelsonsng 3 211 01-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Bobandt
  Skilling Market (Taking Worker Apps!) CrystalClear 27 1,208 09-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Crackdevil
  Player Market and Auctions. King Better 2 214 09-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: King Better
  Sao's Market Sao Godo 5 327 08-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  0wn3dubad's Market 0wn3dubad 13 611 08-14-2012, 06:56 AM
Last Post: 0wn3dubad
  Logs Market CrystalClear 3 326 04-12-2012, 05:19 AM
Last Post: CrystalClear

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)