03-18-2010, 07:47 AM
got my vote(:[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------
[/COLOR]hope you gets its
| Poll: Snow for mod? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| [COLOR="PaleGreen"]Yes [/COLOR] | 40 | 66.67% | |
| [COLOR="White"]I'm to lazy to read this application..[/COLOR] | 4 | 6.67% | |
| [COLOR="Red"]No[/COLOR] | 16 | 26.67% | |
| Total | 60 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Snowe for mod!
|
|
03-18-2010, 07:47 AM
got my vote(:[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ---------- [/COLOR]hope you gets its
03-18-2010, 08:45 AM
i support u dude i also red ur app some what only the imp parts ur qulified 2 become a mods
03-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Okay: I voted yes.
Reasons: - Active. - Helpful. - Fun to be around. Doubts: - Needs better grammar/spelling. You got my vote.
So now you have two mod apps out?
>.> You need to get more active, I barely ever see you online.
03-18-2010, 10:49 AM
caliban Wrote:So now you have two mod apps out? I believe the other one was for Forum Mod and was denied. If not and I missed it: I read on Lil Fucker's VMs that Snow was asking for his old mod app to be closed because he made a new one.
03-18-2010, 11:23 AM
100% support off me :d ur nice
03-18-2010, 12:02 PM
yes! hope u get it =)
03-18-2010, 12:06 PM
support
03-18-2010, 12:40 PM
i support all my hoes so
gl getting it hope u get it 2
03-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Bubbles Wrote:Okay: I voted yes. I got A+ in english. so it's nothing wrong with my spelling. My keyboard is just so unlike my old one. But thanks, anyways for the advise mate. :3 |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|