Webby Wrote:I mean I'm still here if that matters.
Stay active in-game than.
[COLOR="Orange"]~KICKS~
Arcanex- Admin- Quit
Lilana- Moderator- Way to much inactivity.[/COLOR]
|
Royal SKillers
|
Webby Wrote:I mean I'm still here if that matters. Stay active in-game than. [COLOR="Orange"]~KICKS~ Arcanex- Admin- Quit Lilana- Moderator- Way to much inactivity.[/COLOR]
06-05-2012, 06:16 PM
I know most of you are currently having your exams, or will have your exams soon (my self included). Be sure to check back in from time to time so you don't miss anything!
![]() [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." -Walter Bagehot "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees an opportunity in every difficulty." "To improve is to change; to perfect is to change often." "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill "You see things and think, "Why?" I dream things that never were and think, "Why not?"" -George Bernard Shaw [/COLOR]
06-08-2012, 11:29 AM
This is just a little heads up for everyone, but I will be going out of town for a few days and will be inactive until I get back. I am leaving today (Friday, 6/8) and will be returning Monday, (6/11). I do apologize for the inconveniance since we are having inactivity problems as it is but i'll make sure i'll be as active as possible when I return. Thanks.
06-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Greengeako4 Wrote:This is just a little heads up for everyone, but I will be going out of town for a few days and will be inactive until I get back. I am leaving today (Friday, 6/8) and will be returning Monday, (6/11). I do apologize for the inconveniance since we are having inactivity problems as it is but i'll make sure i'll be as active as possible when I return. Thanks. Thanks for the heads up. I hope you have a safe and fun trip! Be sure to lots of rest :O.
![]() [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." -Walter Bagehot "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees an opportunity in every difficulty." "To improve is to change; to perfect is to change often." "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill "You see things and think, "Why?" I dream things that never were and think, "Why not?"" -George Bernard Shaw [/COLOR]
06-10-2012, 09:54 AM
/bawmp.
06-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Primo Wrote:Thanks for the heads up. I hope you have a safe and fun trip! Thanks, but I am back now everyone! I know you missed me. :]
06-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Greengeako4 Wrote:Thanks, but I am back now everyone! I know you missed me. :] Whats A Frank?
06-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Welcome back Frank
Hope you had a pleasant trip
![]() [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." -Walter Bagehot "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees an opportunity in every difficulty." "To improve is to change; to perfect is to change often." "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill "You see things and think, "Why?" I dream things that never were and think, "Why not?"" -George Bernard Shaw [/COLOR]
06-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Zainahmed Wrote:Whats A Frank? Must be some kind of amazing creature that belond to the human species. O.o And Thanks Primo. <3
06-11-2012, 09:33 PM
At least frank didn't crash their car with his buds this time.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Skillers Empire | Sao Godo | 5 | 586 |
05-04-2014, 10:52 AM Last Post: Maik |
|
| Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ | Christ6 | 7 | 694 |
04-15-2013, 12:39 AM Last Post: Christ6 |
|
| Royal Skillers | Zainahmed | 223 | 10,500 |
02-21-2013, 06:49 PM Last Post: Turest8 |
|
| Royal Dicing | Atlantic | 5 | 674 |
10-25-2012, 01:46 PM Last Post: Ashton |
|
| Skillers Empire Ranks/Application | Skullcracka | 286 | 14,278 |
09-15-2012, 03:51 AM Last Post: Sao Godo |
|
| Epic Skillers | K0-pk | 30 | 1,686 |
08-20-2012, 10:41 AM Last Post: Random Troll Event |
|
| Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... | Beckley | 29 | 1,581 |
08-04-2012, 12:39 PM Last Post: Beckley |
|
| Spirit Skillers! | Shumak | 2 | 520 |
07-26-2012, 03:02 AM Last Post: Shumak |
|
| Skillers Empire: SOTW | Sao Godo | 11 | 1,026 |
06-20-2012, 08:57 AM Last Post: Primo |
|
| Elite Skillers | Favlerhd | 0 | 488 |
03-20-2012, 06:54 PM Last Post: Favlerhd |
|