Poll: Do I deserve mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
64.14%
152 64.14%
No
35.86%
85 35.86%
Total 237 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application!
support u but alot of effort in to this and i dont like most mods atm :/
[SIZE="4"]
Team Squirtle
[/SIZE]
[Image: 2uyriph.png]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Ayoub000 Wrote:SmileDUDE YOU WILL BE GREAT FOR THE JOB!! You can even become head mod. i support 100%

Thanks mate♥:woot:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I know I already supported and voted.

But if I may, I would like to add, since then, I been seeing you more and more and you're doing a very VERY wonderful job Bro.
Keep it up. :nice:

If you don't get mod, I will be absolutely shocked.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
get the support stain <3
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Beefcakee Wrote:support u but alot of effort in to this and i dont like most mods atm :/

Thanks for that comment, I needed that, I hope I get promoted soon <3
I spent A LOT of time to make this application perfect and good-looking as a additional point leading to my ingame moderator status <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Woah why the the hell isnt this guy a mod yet >.<
Cmon Sg staff open your eyes :fail:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]
King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I know I already supported and voted.

But if I may, I would like to add, since then, I been seeing you more and more and you're doing a very VERY wonderful job Bro.
Keep it up. :nice:

If you don't get mod, I will be absolutely shocked.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks for the wonderful comment King Cobra,
I try to improve myself everyday as you've said, thank you for noticing.
I really do hope I get moderator.

Thanks for the support:love:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dude you got my support 100% all they way hope you get it Big Grin
Cookies + Rep = Happiness

Post Goals:
50[x] 100[x] 150[x] 200[x] 250 [x] 300[x] 350[x] 400[x] 450[x] 500[ ] 500 points in Kbank[x]

[Image: 2i6jiqe.jpg]

[Image: f33446c2d678d32.gif]
Got My Support Big Penor
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Xlegit Wrote:get the support stain <3

I :love: it[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,709 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 4,052 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,728 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,400 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 5,136 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,861 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,983 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 10,143 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,972 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,965 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)