Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vps
#31
Come to think of it, 4GB RAM is not much >.>
Reply
#32
Amg i love you or gir or whatever. This is hot <3
Reply
#33
Nice, will be alot better for pking again
Reply
#34
Wonderful!I Thank you!!! =)


[Image: 2hp6h4y.jpg]
http://vote.silabgarza.com/
[Image: 30wp5oo.jpg]


Vote for silabgarza!
Reply
#35
Thnka for the new vps, there shouldnt be much lagg anymore.
Reply
#36
Well done. Glad to see a new VPS coming into play.
Reply
#37
Awesome, Thank you guys for keepin up such an awesome server Smile

I'll keep donating as much as I can to help out.
Reply
#38
[COLOR="Black"]I can definitely see a difference!!!
Thankxx!!!! Big Grin
[/COLOR]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15508&dateline=1279106194]
[Cookies+rep]

[Image: 2rqy5gi.jpg]
[Image: 2cne8ia.png]
[Image: donatoro.png]

"I want you to know pain, to think of pain, to feel pain, to accept pain.."

Reply
#39
Thank you, this will be fun
Reply
#40
the vps sucks too slow and even more laggy!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)