Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillers Empire
#31
SKILL OF THE WEEK FROM MONDAY 29 to SUNDAY 5 IS:

HUNTER



-Sao Godo 393.600

-Mission Pro 14.700

-i bob i 0

-Ziggzagg 132.800

-Virtuixx 0

-Vlud 942.850

- Welshboy 287.600

-i joey i 13.239.350

-I get Laid 23.480.100

-stealth ops7 43.850

-Wow Im Skill 11.850

-Gongo173 0
#32
[SIZE="1"]In-game Name: -I Get Laid
Combat lvl: -16 (99 prayer)
99 Non-Combat skills: -Agility, Thieving, Crafting, Hunter, Smithing, FM, WC.
Higher one not 99: Mining (92)
Timezone: GMT 0. London, Greenwich time.
[/SIZE]
#33
good luck with the clan!!
VOTE FORE SGAngel

GIVE MEEE COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEES:roll:
#34
In-game Name: Gongo173
Combat lvl: 122
99 Non-Combat skills: agility,thieving,firemaking
Higher one not 99: woodcutting
Timezone: GMT.. London Uk
Hope i get in..
[Image: image.php?playerName=gongo173]
[Image: medalofdevinepower.gif] [Image: medalofpower.gif]
#35
[QUOTE][/You will be a trial member, when you reach all req you will turn in full member.
You should complete the application anyway b4 I accept you
QUOTE]
Got it boss!!

In-game name: th3chosen1
combat lvl: 124
99 non-combat skillS: theiving
higher one not 99: 80 slayer, 65 runecraft
timezone: sorry don't know how to get the time zone. >.<
#36
Hey ehm Godo dude, I just found out that there is a Skillers Empire on real RS and you stole the name..Not cool dude..Not cool.
[Image: 2dbt405.gif]
Made by me

Like it? Request one by PMing me Smile
#37
I quit cya.
gl whit clan ;d
#38
I didn't know that to be honest. Anyway I looked up their forum and it's a community of skillers not a clan + I will make sure to do not copy anything from them at all. All that will happen in this clan will have nothing to do with their activities.

I get Laid - Gongo173 Accepted

th3chosen1 - Pending
(about timezone, if you dont mind, tell me the country you live in and i'll check the timezone. Otherwise type on google: "[country name] timezone" and you will be able to get it).


Sad to see you go that soon man Sad
#39
Quote:th3chosen1 - Pending
(about timezone, if you dont mind, tell me the country you live in and i'll check the timezone. Otherwise type on google: "[country name] timezone" and you will be able to get it).
I live in rota! near guam, tinian,and saipan!

thanks alot.. i wll try to get all the requirements just gimme some time =]
#40
Th3chosen1 Wrote:I live in rota! near guam, tinian,and saipan!

thanks alot.. i wll try to get all the requirements just gimme some time =]

gmt+10 Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillers Empire Sao Godo 5 484 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 614 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  Royal Skillers Zainahmed 223 8,797 02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Skillers Empire Ranks/Application Skullcracka 286 12,931 09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Epic Skillers K0-pk 30 1,535 08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,395 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Spirit Skillers! Shumak 2 465 07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Shumak
  Skillers Empire: SOTW Sao Godo 11 907 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Primo
  Royal SKillers Turest8 351 12,936 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Elite Skillers Favlerhd 0 455 03-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Favlerhd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)