06-20-2011, 04:56 PM
I support you, before I quit in January or something you was one active guy.
| Poll: Do you support? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 85 | 74.56% | |
| No | 22 | 19.30% | |
| Not at this point in time | 7 | 6.14% | |
| Total | 114 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
iLLZONE's Mod App
|
|
06-20-2011, 04:56 PM
I support you, before I quit in January or something you was one active guy.
06-20-2011, 04:57 PM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Fuck yes.
Goodluck baby.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-20-2011, 05:01 PM
you are very active on the forums and do answer and solve alot of my questions but i would need to see more of you ingame. But good luck dude.
/Holding.
06-20-2011, 05:05 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]You got my support, been here with us for a long time, great in person.
Active, helpful and nice. Support 100% Good luck mate![/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-20-2011, 05:33 PM
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="4"]I give you my support ! Love the layout of the application, seen you helping, and I like how much you've donated to the server !
All the best and good luck ! (put me on the list too I guess haha)[/SIZE][/COLOR] ![]() Semi Suicidal Wrote:[SIZE="2"] [spoiler]Rawr[/spoiler]
06-23-2011, 04:59 AM
Bump for teh queer.
06-23-2011, 05:02 AM
I clicked No on the No and YES On the YES!
06-23-2011, 07:48 AM
I said yes 'cause your ear sex is amazing.
06-23-2011, 08:53 AM
voted yes
06-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Vote yes, U always help people i think u a good mod.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| iLLZONE Applying for forum mod | ILLZONE | 41 | 1,403 |
09-21-2010, 11:53 AM Last Post: Jemo |
|