Posts: 1,305
Threads: 131
Joined: Jul 2010
what text youu want in background : Eric's Mac
what colors youu want in background : Cyan/purple, similar to Martin's or lovros. + the bright/light background is nice.
size of computer screen : Uh, 13 inch macbook pro, 1280 by 800 I believe.
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/specs-13inch.html < Double check there please.
Thanks so much!!!
Posts: 11,008
Threads: 361
Joined: Jul 2010
08-16-2011, 01:05 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2011, 01:26 AM by Shanee Mayte.)
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Text: Shane
Background: Black
Screen resolution: 1366 by 768
I would like you make it exactly like this one, please. :3
Just make sure the A is more visible, I dont want it looking like two 'n's'.
![[Image: 21j0nzd.jpg]](http://i51.tinypic.com/21j0nzd.jpg)
I'll make you an avatar, if you can make it. :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010
the only imperfection is that weird brown and black square inside the A
Posts: 6,010
Threads: 564
Joined: Sep 2009
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]what text youu want in background : Shayn
what colors youu want in background : Whatever you feel for
size of computer screen : 1280x1024[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 424
Threads: 51
Joined: May 2011
[COLOR="Cyan"]not really doing this anymore .
hope people actually read this one .
not really into making things
with Cinema 4D
anymore .
more intro creating intros.[/COLOR]
Posts: 660
Threads: 46
Joined: Jul 2011