Poll: Archer for mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, I support you
45.00%
18 45.00%
no, I don't support you
55.00%
22 55.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Archer0 for mod.
#31
Support, I just luv You.
#32
Honestly
Im bored as fuck waiting for my gf to pick me up and my brother to get done working out. then leave this damn house go smoke some tree if i want.

So fuck your couch and sit on your ass. wurd?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I dont have to be a nice guy like most of you idiots.
I can live without silabgarza and be humble.
them
#33
flameee war on this whole topic..
#34
xx rangexx9 Wrote:i respect every1 and everything they say. i dont care if you like me or you hate me. honistly

False statement.
#35
100% Suport
#36
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
boston Wrote:Honestly
Im bored as fuck waiting for my gf to pick me up and my brother to get done working out. then leave this damn house go smoke some tree if i want.

So fuck your couch and sit on your ass. wurd?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I dont have to be a nice guy like most of you idiots.
I can live without silabgarza and be humble.

I Lol'd.
You sir, are beast.

@Topic, no support, Matty proved a big enough point for you not to be staff.
[/COLOR]
#37
Chris for mod !!! Go archer goo !==[ gl ]==
#38
Lol to pawn xd
#39
Archer0 for mod?! lool u must be kiddin me! haha.. Have u guys read this part of hes application.

First I would like to say I help many people on silabgarza in either quests, clue scrolls, or either by saying prices on items.

U help people ? lool u scam them.... No support from me..
PS i HATE U.
#40
many haters will lie for me not to get mod. too bad that crystal liu doesnt see me becuz shes always pking!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archer0's Mod Application xx rangexx9 23 843 12-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Brittany

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)